Acivate a Patient's Inactive Medications With Dosepot Using My Kura Provider Portal
1. Log in to the Kura Provider Portal
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click LOG IN.
Tips and Hints: If you want to be remembered by your browser, click the Remember Me check box.
2. Go to the Patient Search Page
- Click the My Practice tab
- Click the Patient Search button
3. Search for a Patient
- Enter the First Name & Last Name
- Click the SEARCH button
4. Select the Patient
- Click the Patient Profile
5. Go to the Prescribe Page
- Click the PRESCRIBE button
Tips and Hints: Complete address must be completed in patient's profile for 'dose spot' to work.
6. Locate the Patient's Inactive Medications
- Click the Activate link
7. Activate the Patient's Inactive Medications
- Click the Move to Active Medication List link