Navigating to DoseSpot as a Provider
Log In to Provider Dashboard
Log In to the Platform as a Kura User: http://support.kura.md/m/36209/l/1155554-log-in-to-the-platform-as-a-kura-user
Search for the patient
- My Practice
- Search Users
- First 3 letters of their first Name (*If no results show up, complete the first name and press space bar after the first name and re-search. An extra space sometimes cancels out the search).
- First 3 letters of their Last Name
- Click on Search (See step 3 again if no results are shown)
Select the Patient
TIPS! If no duplicates are found; select the patient. If you see duplicates confirm the date of birth or ask a coordinator if unsure.
Access the Dosespot Control Panel
You can access the Dosespot control panel from two areas
- Patient's Dashboard
- In an encounter room under 'Patient Actions'
Create the Dosespot record for the patient
- Complete demographics for this patient
- Select 'Create Dosespot Record'
TIP! All red asterisks must be complete before proceeding
Enter Dosespot by clicking on 'Edit in Dosespot'
TIP! If demographics are incorrect, you may update and click 'Update Dosepot Record' below
Vetting process will prompt instructions
If this is your first time entering DoseSpot as a provider, you are required to confirm identity for ability to prescribe controlled substances. This step may require valid proof of an active credit card.