Create a PR4 in California as a Provider
1. Open a Web Browser and Enter: portal.kura.md
Tips and Hints!
- Enter Username and Password.
- Optionally, check Remember Me to automatically save the Username and Password on your computer if not a public computer.
- Click on Log In Button.
2. Start or Open an Encounter
If you are a Coordinator...
If you are a Provider...
3. Check Patient has achieved MMI
Continue if patient has reached MMI
1. Click on NOTES
2. Bubble in box that 'Patient has achieved MMI'
4. Check Maximum Medical Improvement (MMI) under Work Status
1. Click on Work Status tab
2. Mark Maximum Medical Improvement (MMI)
5. Start PR-4 Form
1. Workers' Comp Form Data
2. Click on 'PR-4'
Injury details must reflect that patient employer is from California
6. Complete Injury Details and Diagnostic Test Results on PR-4
7. Complete Impairment Ratings
8. Complete Disability Assessment
9. Complete Functional Assessment
10. Complete Activities Allowed
11. Provide Additional Details if Necessary
Make sure to UPDATE AND PREVIEW before leaving the page
12. Preview New PR-4 Report
When finished, press the SAVE button
13. PR-4 Report is Saved in the Patient Files
1. Click on Patient Files tab
2.Click and View PDF Document